Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 11, 2009 Happy Valentine's Day to me!!

I remember very vividly, one of my Dr.s last year told me, at the begining of my cancer journey, that the best thing I could do for my health and myself, was to find a good man and fall in love! Well, I finally did!! I got to visit her last week and tell her the good news and she was ecstatic!!!!

His name is Robert S. and he's Australian! I didn't know until the moment that I knew, that he was exactly what I wanted in a man. By that, I mean, that sometimes I think we don't know what we want until it's in front of our face and then it's like an Oprah Aha moment and we suddenly just know. I've had moments in life where I just knew what I knew and there's no rhyme or reason for that knowing, I just knew what I knew, and I was always right.

I knew that I wanted a good man, and that was worth holding out for. What I just realized recently is that I want to have a bi-cultural life. Living abroad has always been a long-time dream and I suddenly realized that's the life I want, and he's the life I want. He's sweet, kind, generous, smart and loves me too! He's handsome, sexy, and has a wonderful Aussie accent and is very passionate!!! We're talking marriage and a future together!! This year, I have a Valentine!! I'm only sorry here's about 15,000 miles away.....:(

Love is truly what makes the world go around!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... pictures? I haven't seen any on facebook either!

    Super jealous you've got yourself and Aussie. Accents are SO sexy aren't they?

    ~Jill Preston

    ReplyDelete