Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sept 5, 2009

I always like to think of myself as always strong and tough, which most of the time I am. But today I am just down. It's a long proccess of getting to where I've gotten today, and today I'm just tired. I see light at the end of the tunnel, which is priceless. I see how far I've walked on this journey and I have to let myself have down days..... and today is one of them. I work hard to keep my spirit up and keep myself in a positive mental space, but today I just have to let myself lay around and rest and be grateful for all the good in my life and know that it's only temporary. Everyday is only temporary, not matter how I feel.....The good, the bad and the ugly!! And in the end, none of it is that serious anyway!!

So tomorrow, I may have more energy, I may not, but tomorrow I'll deal with how I feel then and only then, and today I'll deal with how I feel today. So zen, huh!? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, I am so happy to read your blog. On facebook I didn't really know the story of your cancer journey. I wish so much that you are doing well and feeling great! As I was reading your thoughts and feeling on here, I wish we could all learn to focus more on our lives like you say. I think people do just go through each day and forget how amazing it is. I loved the reminder you have given me to remember each moment of each day and be very thankful for them. You are an amazing woman and am so glad to be able to connect with you and share in your journey, even though we haven't been lifelong friends or known about each others life. Have a beautiful day, Jamie! Luv, Wendy Linscheid

    ReplyDelete