Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 18, 2009

Still in wait mode. But at least having some fun in the meantime..... Learning to be in the moment and not go too far in the future. Some days it's easy and some days not so much. I would like to see some light at the end of the tunnel..... but right now it feels a ways off! SO today, I enjoy today and do as much as I can that feels good. I see friends and I make sure that I connect with those that I love. Really, everyday is a gift. I used to hear that and agree, now I hear that and I know that I'm living it. So important!

Tomorrow is a new day, with new people, new experiences. SO glad that I've had this kick in the bottom to wake me up and give a reminder that life is meant to be lived, not watched on the sidelines hoping to get int the game soon. I've lived most of my life that way.... thanks God, I get to do things different now! I think of that movie "The Yes Man" and I was that guy, except Im a girl. I constantly said no to everything, now I am the Yes Girl!!! Today I spent time with my pretend bf, John, had sushi, went to happy hour, painted, had lunch with my beautiful friend Chris and shopped with my sis Nettie. All in all a good day!! I loved today and I love! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie.... love your blog! You are so inspiring. I'll get in touch soon! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
    Hang in their girlfriend!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa girl! I want to see you! Call me, life is too short to procrastinate the good stuff!! Have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete