Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009

If you can actually believe it, I am still on hold! Or still waiting for test results.....love the technology, but hate the waiting....So to fill my time I have been having a wonderful time! I have seen music the last 2 nights and am going again tonight to see the Mother Hips. Xavier Rudd was on Tuesday and it was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. I danced till I was sweaty and tired!! He touched my hand too! So exciting. Not much new on the cancer channel. I am officially cancer free, which is a huge blessing! I've made a list of what I want next in life and the goals that I have set for myself. It feels good to be creating with intention. I know we are always creating, but sometimes not exactly what we want. I think the world is indeed my oyster and I'm about to crack it open!! Life is a mystery and I never know from day to day what to expect, but I do know that I have the power to decide how to handle what comes up, and today I choose to make it an amazing day and to be happy!

Now, Universe how about a hot, wonderful man!! Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment