Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well, life is funny!! Take someone like me with no patience to begin with and put their life on hold and make them wait for 5 months to see what's next!! Welcome to my world!! I'm still in limbo waiting to get a test result back that will tell me if I will honestly benefit from chemo. It's a mear $3,400.00 test. My new Doc got it aid for by insurance..... bless him!!!! I fall into a special catagory that makes it unclear if chemo will add any advantage to my situation! Honestly, I hope that it shows it wouldn't be of benefit! I'm ready to hit radiation and get back to my life!! Whatever that will be next....

I will have answers late this week or early next week! As of today, I know that I am on borrowed time for fun and summer...... so everyday I keep living and enjoying my free time, knowing that at some point it will come to an end. Today I took Jack for a walk, swam at the Y with Mary, who helps me with movement and restoring arm flexibility, got a message, got my eyes checked, came home and read. Liife is good while I am on this journey! I am allowing everyday to be what it is and I gowith the flow. A good reminder for me that life has a mind of it's own and we can go with it or fight it! I'm in the flow and it's going well!! xoxoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment