Monday, July 13, 2009

Good news on the chemo channel!

Today I visited my oncologist for about the 4th time in the last 3 weeks..... I have many questions! As my normal curious self!! 3 months worth of chemo, but only 4 treatments!! I'm so thrilled, I'm beside myself!! From start to 4th treatment, only 9 weeks! With a month off and then 6 weeks of radiation! I may be done with this by Jan 1st! Hello 2010!!

I'm off to bed, tired from a long day, but a good one! I get to make everyday incredible now! And today was....It's not always about "big" moments but making every moment BIG! And I do think it's always a choice.... to be fully awake or somewhat asleep! Today I choose to be fully awake, to speak my truth, to stay in my power and to honor myself and those around me! Today I choose to keep my eyes and my heart open! To expand my mind and see that there isn't much right or wrong in people just different! That every moment is a new experience and a new chance to make a change if we don't like what we are, or what we see. I have to say I see everyday that I am the luckiest person I know right now! It rocks to be me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment