Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19th- 2009

Hi all! Just got back from jackson and am longing for the cool temps and cold nights!! Came home to the house being over 100, forgot to set the air! I had a fabulous time in Jackson and saw my very wonderful friends Vic and Chrissy, and a few others too. We had amazing food every night and fun drinks! It's seemingly my last hurrah before things get more serious, with the exception of the benefit next Sunday. Hope your all coming, it's going to be a blast!! That will be my last realy hurrah!

It's magical to be in the Tetons, I forget their magestic and mysterious power. I lived there for a very quick 9 months, but for the most part loved it. The extreme weather makes it hard to live there.... people adjust I guess! I did! It was important for me to spend time with people that I love so much. My friends Vic and Chrissy are the best in the world! I'm getting more and more ruthless with prioritizing who I spend time with. I will not give my time or energy to people I don't want to be with anymore. I've done it my whole life and now it's all different. Not one moment spent with someone I don't enjoy is ever worth it. I have learned how to say NO. It's cool!!

A couple of years ago I thought I had made my mantra "If it doesn't feel good, don't do it" but I found that I was still doing it, with work, with money, with my thougts, with people and with family. But now that I look back I realize I wasn't walking my talk.... I was just talking. But now I know I am walking my talk!! And it feels amazing and powerful! I am in the best space that I have ever been with myself and it's because I am having the wake-up call of a lifetime. Now, there is no question about doing things that I don't want to do anymore, it's no longer an option!! I love it!! Today, I am doing nothing that requires a schedule, maybe a trip to Fred Meyer and that's it!! I get to rest and be with me!!

Enjoy your Sunday! Remember life really is short! Live, laugh and have a blast while you can and don't spend time with people you really don't want to be with! It doesn't serve you or them! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment